top of page

Turn2Us Benefits Calculator - Easy-to-use benefits calculator and grants tool to check what you might be able to claim.

Employment and Support Allowance (ESA) - A payment you can apply for if you have a disability or health condition that affects how much you can work. You can apply if you’re employed, unemployed or self employed.

Universal Credit - A payment to help with your living costs that you may be able to get if you’re on a low income, out of work or cannot work.

PIP - If you have a physical or mental health condition or disability you may be eligible for help with extra living costs.  See for PIP How to Claim.

There are several organisations and resources to help with the PIP application process:


Shelter - Advice on housing.

Finances and Debt

Debt Advice Foundation - Free, confidential support and advice to anyone worried about loans, credit and debt.

Step Change - Free, impartial and confidential advice on debt and money management.

bottom of page